information!! is this normal...what's going on!!

ok, so i went to my ob/gyn appointment yesterday!
I was weighed... and shocked! and saddened! ( I've gained so much weight already, I'm scared i'll hit the 200lb mark by the time this is all over ) ( i started out at 130lbs)
anyyyyways, my due date was pushed back ( there was some confusion, because my last "period" was really a mc) anyways conceptin seems to have happened around oct 1/08 and i am due Jul 7/09.
now to my question , my belly button has been working it's way out for WEEKS now, and i notice every once in a while i get a pain in and around my actual belly button is this caused from it pushing it's way out? and is this normal??
also, I get sharp pains in my boobs , is this normal and what is it??
Also, any suggestions on how to relieve round ligament pains?? they hurt soooo bad!!
Thank you !
any other suggestions and input are welcome !

AshleyRoseG

Asked by AshleyRoseG at 3:19 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• pay no attention to your weight gain you will loose most of it right after delivery and alot more with in the first 6weeks after delivery so cheer up. I to have gained a tone and still have 11weeks to go lol.
    now as for the bellybutton pain thats just your body stretching out and pushing your bellybutton out its kind of like having a hernia lol soon it will be all the way out and it wont bother you anymore. as for the breastpain hard to say what that is but im sure its fine probably just from growing and getting ready to produce milk.
    with lligament pains just bend in the direction it hurts. also you can try a warm bath, or heating pad for a few moments. not much you can do about those.
    just wait till the leg cramps in the middle of the night begin lol those are fun. all i can say for those is make sure you are getting enogh magniesum and potasium. that will help. good luck and congrats.
    Anonymous

• anyone else with any suggestions??
    AshleyRoseG

Answer by AshleyRoseG at 2:25 PM on Feb. 12, 2009