Is masturbation in women Common?

I masturbate when I get horney and my husband is at work. But I want to know If other women do it to. I know other women do it but I just want to know if it is like 2 out of 10 women or what? THANKS

jyssi1557

Asked by jyssi1557 at 3:21 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Most women and men masterbate and its normal

Answer by gemgem at 3:22 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i do it!
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 3:24 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I'm not sure what the statistics are for women; I heard once that 90% of men masturbate.

I do it, but I didn't start til I was in college.
    JustAMom2008

Answer by JustAMom2008 at 3:25 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• It's not a topic people talk about. I guess it's a normal thing to do.

Answer by louise2 at 3:26 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I am on a large amount of anti-depressant so my sex drive low. When I wasnt on such a high dose I was completly comfortable 'taking care of business'
    Ihatelaundry

Answer by Ihatelaundry at 3:34 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I know I do!!! Everynight most of the time,lol Hubby is away a lot, have to do something,lol.....
    Anonymous

• Nope. I don't like masterbation, it doesn't do anything for me. Same goes for my hubby touching me there, can't stand it. Keep your hands off! lol
    Anonymous

• I never do it, but I hear a lot of people do. I just have never got into it and if I have to go long periods without my DH and I do, Navy wife, I just go without. Not getting anything has never bothered me.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 3:54 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• well, i do it too!!! my husband and i have sex about once or twice a week, but even with that i get horny .... so if im horny and hes at work, i masturbate.....
    Anonymous

• its perfectly normal...... and almost everyone does it, except not a everyone likes to admit it!!! ; )
    Anonymous