Do think the radio should play Chris Brown songs after what just happened with him??(heard this question on the radio and thought i would ask?)

I've been listeninf to the radio today and this question was asked so i thought i see what you guys think about this??

sunshinestar110

Asked by sunshinestar110 at 3:22 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Entertainment

• Hes an entertainer so yeah I think they should and will as long as people want to listen to it.

Answer by gemgem at 3:24 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I don't like what he did....but if thats the case they should stop playing alot of songs on the radio talking abot sex,drugs, and etc;
    Anonymous

• i will not support him, i will change his songs, and will not buy his cds. its a shame what he did.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:37 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Its not been 100% proven he did ANYTHING!!!!! Its a lot of hearsay...both artists have yet to release statements.....of course WE KNOW SOMETHING HAPPENED but do not go pointing fingers til you know the WHOLE STORY!!! Its ashame God says "Thou shall not judge" and I live in a world full of hypocrites!!
    Anonymous

• Yes. Why not? No one is perfect. Only God can judge him. If criminals can listen to the radio,and child molestors can breathe...radios can play his music. He messed up,but there are plenty of others doing worse or the same thing;they just haven't gotten caught yet.Most celebs are prob. on drugs,and they are still on the radios and on tv. What he did was wrong...but no one knows the whole story;if someone doesnt agree with him;just turn off the radio. I don't support him,but there are others doing worse or the same thing.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 4:15 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I agree 100% with Anonymous 3:12 NOBODY knows what happen between the two of them, only them & GOD & for someone to judge him for something that someone SAID would be wrong. I think that everyone should just calm down & let them two make formal statements. then let the law deal with it the way it should. I will not stop listening to his music because he is a good artist. Everyone makes mistakes & if something that should not have happend did, then he will need support and not people bashing him.  I am not taking sides and I really think that nobody should. I just pray for the two of them and everyone else should also.

group hug

awoodson

Answer by awoodson at 5:26 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• as of right now its all hearsay i mean the fact that the police wanted to talk to him and that he turned himself in is kinda damning, but no one has said for a fact that he did anything. I personally like some of his songs, but Im not going to be all "take his music off the radio" his professional and personal life should be two separate things and making music is his job, what he does in his personal life is exactly that, personal and the only reason everybody and their mama is talking about it cuz they're nosy..personally I dont really care and from what I have read, obviously neither does Rihanna, because she says she isnt pressing charges there are three sides to every story, yours, mine and the truth and like my mom used to say only God knows the truth and he aint telling so no dont take his music off the radio until something CONCRETE says he did it..but good question :
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 11:16 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Whether or not he did it is irrelevant. If radio stations stopped playing the music of people who had ever been accused of crime, there would be a lot fewer artists on the radio.
    Jenny301

Answer by Jenny301 at 12:51 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• They had asked the same question where I live(I reside in washington, dc) and although alot of people didn't agree with what has happend but they do believe that his music should still be played on the radio. The reason being is that R. Kelly went throught the child porn thing for years and not one station banned his music. I don't condone domestic violence but like alot of listeners were saying let's get the facts first before we stop playing his music..
    Princessstar024

Answer by Princessstar024 at 1:57 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Nothing has been proven yet, he hasn't been charged with battery so yes I think they should continue playing his music. There are artists all over the radio that have done worse. I'm praying for both of them right now that this ends soon. I'll continue to listen to his music also and I just saw his commercial on tv. In fact, I think I'm going to go buy a case of Wrigleys gum to show my support!
    Anonymous