What Food/Foods did you or are you craving ???

i was just wondering what other moms out there were craving because i have been craving the wierdest things that i usually never eat (i.e tostitos & mild salsa & sour cream) and now it switched to balgels & cream cheese lol, this is just for fun, but has any one else experienced jumping from salty to sweet like that?? and if soo "what" have you been craving?? Thanks to all who answer=] i am on best rest for the next 9 weeks and have a hyper 4 yr old running around with lil help, sooo we came up with a question together soo enjoy =] && Hope everyone has a Happy & Healthy Pregnancy =]

ShAyLaSMoMmY212

Asked by ShAyLaSMoMmY212 at 3:23 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• when i was pregnate i craved-crawfish (i lived on the bay) and chinese food
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 3:25 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• You know you posted one anon and one not anon right?
    Anonymous

• purple grapes dont know why but thats all Ive been wanting all week oh and Mcdonalds Macadama ice coffee want it from the moment i wake up to when I got to bed
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 3:29 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• When I was pregnant it was all healthy stuff salad, fruit, yogurt one time I wanted apples so bad i drove to the store at like 2 in the morning a bought one of every kind of apple the grocery store had!
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 3:35 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• when i was pregnant i always wanted grapes, lasagna,cherries, and peaches
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 3:50 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Peanut butter. I've always been a big peanut butter eater but when I got pregnant it got so much worse. I kind of burnt myself out on it for a couple of months but now I'm right back to it. As soon as I wake up in the morning and feel that first hungry rumble all I can think about is a peanut butter sandwich.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 3:53 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Turimps (Green) and potatoes chips… nerve had a sweet tooth
    Polo66

Answer by Polo66 at 4:02 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• mommyofone0724 i am like that with the Dairy Queens Caramel MooLatte LOL
    ShAyLaSMoMmY212

Answer by ShAyLaSMoMmY212 at 4:16 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I craved Mexican food, Mexican was no where on my list of favorites but I THINK it was my babies way of saying he missed his daddy, my DH is Hispanic so he loves the stuff and I never ate it but when I was pregnant it was like at least once a week. And now I still crave it. Spicy food!! Damn now I want a chicken enchilada with chips and salsa, thanks
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 4:48 PM on Feb. 11, 2009