• In the Spotlight:

weird Dizzy Feeling??

Today I started potty training my daughter of 2 years but i cant stand to being standing there watching, i get this dizzy tired feeling and i dont know why ?? And I feel like i need to sit down ?? I have eaten and everything but then if i sit for to long my butt goes numb. Thanks for taking time to read this !!

Leilany1019

Asked by Leilany1019 at 3:24 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • According to my midwife mild dizziness is to be expected during most pregnancies because when you are pregnant your body is circulating more blood than normal. I get this too. I find that I can't stand for long periods of time. I have to sit down for a minute or two and then try again.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 3:56 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• could be a circulation problem...how is your blood pressure? it can also happen from certain infections of the inner ear. i would see a doc if it doesn't go away in a few days.
    JustAMom2008

Answer by JustAMom2008 at 3:30 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I would always get dizzy spells during my pregnancys also. I think it is normal.
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 3:30 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• circulatory i dont think because i would receviced massages alot and blood pressure ...its always been good
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 3:36 PM on Feb. 11, 2009