so scared

Im being induced at 36w2d this friday (medical reasons). ive already had the steroid shots and i lost my mucus plug today. on monday i was 2cm and 75% effaced. will they use cervadil or go right to pitocin since im already dilating and thinning? should it go quick since im 2 already? i went from 1cm to 2 in 5 days. im so scared. at what cm can they give you an epidural? anyone have experience with inductions in the 36th week?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I wish I could answer more of your questions, but the only part i know anything about is the epidural. The general rule is that they will not give you one until you are 4 cm...so you are halfway there! Good luck, don't be scared. Your body is obviously ready so the induction should go very well. Congratulations!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 3:40 PM on Feb. 11, 2009