so i have asked before??

so i have asked before about good cookware, well i got to responses when i looked up to see how much these pans would cost they are around 500-1000 dollars i do not have that kind of money.

so if anyone could find me some good cookware that they have used and know if they are good or not around 150 that would be great..

mrssundin

Asked by mrssundin at 3:37 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Shopping

• T-Fal! I love it as long as you take care of it and dont use metal utensils in it, it is wonderful, I had to buy a second set because i needed more of the same size my first set is 13 years old now and still looks liek the day i bought them, best part is I never have to scrub for hours or soak the, if something gets left overnight which is rare i run hot water and a little soap in them for a few minutes and then wipe them out and they are fine. If you get them just remember to season them before you use them the first time.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:44 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• http://www.kenmore.com/shc/s/p_10154_12604_00809590000P?mv=cf&vName=Kenmore&cName=Cookware+%26+Gadgets
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:46 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/kitchendining/cookware/cookwaresets/PRD~223593/Circulon+2+10pc+Cookware+Set.jsp
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:47 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I have T-Fal, have never used metel but hubby uses on high heat so the coating is pealing off in places.

I really like my clubware pans but they are no longer made so you have to check e-bay.  The set I have is probably 20 years old.  I can use them in the oven or on the stovetop.  You just have to wash right after use or you will have to soak and use a green scrubby. 

chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 4:03 PM on Feb. 11, 2009