WEll I have 2 boys 14months and 4months!

so I have 2 babys already and I really want to be pregant now what should I do because I dont think that my husband wants kids now. We do not use protection at all because he believes it is taking it out of GOD"s hands but anyways we always pull out at least for the past 4 months and I was wishing that something would happen but nothing what should I do

jyssi1557

Asked by jyssi1557 at 3:39 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Well the pull out method isn't doing anything, you keep doing that and you will get pregnant, so I guess you can just pray it will happen when using that method.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 3:56 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• What I mean by isn't doing anything....it's not preventing you from getting pregnant. You just haven't yet.
    Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 3:57 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Yes I guess, though He is really careful because when he is about to fill as if he is going to get off he will pull out and masterbate over me
    jyssi1557

Answer by jyssi1557 at 4:12 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I saw that you have posted questions about your relationship with your husband and how you never get a break. I would think seriously before having anymore children now. You have plenty of time, dont rush but instead work on your marriage and setting up a support system for you. Not judging just saying it may be too soon and it is hard to adjust to so many things at once...maybe take some time to find balance.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:20 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• yes i know that i do not have a break and that I am really wanting one but my husband wants to have 4 kids and I do not want to have one that is in kindergarden and then have a nother baby and it starts all over. So I what to have my kids really close
    jyssi1557

Answer by jyssi1557 at 4:23 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Just saying that you can get pregnant through pre-cum, which is before he really get's that feeling he going to get off.

Anonymous

• I understand I was just thinking how you would both really have to beon the same page. My brothers and I are very close in age, My mom had 3 kids in 4 yrs and then waited a few yrs and had my brother. I am close to all of them and really enjoyed a big family. I would make sure you are both on the same page about it and that he is giving you enough help so it won't cause resentment. I only have 1 child and sometimes I long for more also. I never dreamed of only having 1 but I need to find a good husband 1st LOL!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:34 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• if he's not against another baby, just not making the effort to have one,

TRY PRENATALS!

; )
    Anonymous

• prev post.....can prenatals help you get pg?
    Anonymous

• anon 42 here. that's what my OB said when I asked why I hadn't gotten pg yet!
    Anonymous