why does everyone hate the ottuplet mom??

she had 8 kids

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in General Parenting

• If she had a job, a proper place to live, and could support all of her children without state aid, then I think people would be more understanding of her. But, when you recieve aid and live with your parents and have that many children on purpose....you're just asking for it. And then to make a website that has a place to make donations?????? How sleezy is THAT! Yes, other people that have had multiples get donations, but they don't ask for them! And they have the proper resources to raise there kids with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:47 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I dont hate her. I dont know her. I think what she does with her body and her life is her business and no one elses.

Answer by gemgem at 3:41 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• because she is a complete moron and should put those poor children up for adoption instead of asking the world for money because she is a LAZY BUM.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:41 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• But really I think it becomes everyones business when she starts asking for donations, which she has! She didn't have to make all this public knowledge. She wanted/wants fame and money.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:42 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I have no problem with her.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 3:43 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I don't think most people hate her... it's just frustrating to see someone making stupid, irresponsible decisions and then being rewarded for them because they are some kind of oddity. It's a disturbing trend in America today... she'll be offered book deals, a lifetime movie, and get donations from strangers because she is this oddity. Like the "Pregnant man". It's just enough! We are turning into a Jerry Springer nation, media-wise!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 3:44 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I think its funny the way some women scream reproductive rights to abort but when someone choose life they give them hell. She is no different from any other parents out there who had a large number of kids. They all get donations, stories made etc. As for her getting money bc her kids are disabled big deal. Atleast shes getting it for THEM and isnt a slacker who sits around and watched her kids bump into walls. Shes also in college and probably better educated then some moms complaining about her. People need to get a grip. CA and the USA have more problems then some mom who had 8 kids.
    Anonymous

• i think it is the whole point that she already has a lot of kids and she lives with mom and dad in a 2 bedroom dump and she sees all the tv shows with the people that have a lot of kids and how they pretty much get everything payed for and she wants the same. i guess it all depends on what you think is right. i don't really think she is thinking or her children though!
    setliff

Answer by setliff at 3:46 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• She's an idiot, that's why
    Anonymous

• I dont hate her i dont know her. I think the biggest issue is that she already had 6 kids and 3 of them have disablities to the point that they get a check every month. She already had her hands full with those 6 and then wanted more. I think her dr was stupid for implanting that many embroys in her knowing she already had 6 kids. I mean who does that. Im sure she didnt think she was going to have 8 and when found out she was going to was scared but what are you to do at that point. As long as she loves her kids and can find a way to take care of them then i wish her and her family the best of luck in life.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:53 PM on Feb. 11, 2009