how about bowling...

i just found out i'm pregnant and my appointment is in 2 weeks. i am on a bowling league and only have a 10lb ball. is it safe for me to keep bowling?

samantha21385

Asked by samantha21385 at 3:41 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if you had been doing it before you got pregnant it should be just call the doctors office and ask them
    scared_mommy16

Answer by scared_mommy16 at 3:42 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• The general rule that dr.s will tell you is that any level of activity your body is used to is safe to maintain through pregnancy. If you have been doing it then there is no reason to stop! Have fun, it will give you something to do over the next 9 months :)
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 3:43 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I went bowling while pregnant all the time, until it started to get uncomfortable. Since you are used to it, you should be fine as long as it doesn't make you uncomfortable.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 3:44 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I bowled my best game ever when I was 8 months pregnant! It isn't a high impact sport or anything so you should be fine. I played in a kickball league for the first four months of my pregnancy.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 3:46 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I am also on a bowling league, I have bowled all year, with my 13 pound ball and I have been fine. I am almost 31 weeks pregnant.
    Best of luck..keep knocking em' down!
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 3:51 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• well thsnks for all the info, i feel like a nervouse wreck about everything lol.
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 3:59 PM on Feb. 11, 2009