Periods after stopping the pill adult content

Some of this might be TMI just to warn you! My husband got a vesectomy 10 months ago, after a zero sperm count reading I went off the pill. I have been on the pill since I was 16 for Irregular periods. I am now 32 and have 2 kids. I went off the pill to get pregnant and went back on till my hubby got snipped. I have now been off the pill for 7 months, the first few months I was regular every 28 days. Then it went to 29 days then one month 30 then back to 28. I am now at 31 days and no period. I feel like its coming, but nothing except for this morning. My husband and I had sex this morning and after I went to the bathroom and had some old blood, that usually means its coming for me...still nothing! I read that if you had irregualr periods before the pill your periods can go back to that after. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem. Also last month when I went for my pap my OB asked me if I was getting my periods okay and I told him yes and asked why. He said my uterus was kind of stuck down?? Not sure what that means, but has anyone else had that issue? Thank you for your help!

MommytoBe987

Asked by MommytoBe987 at 11:08 PM on Nov. 24, 2012 in Health

• You should have told the doctor what was going on. It may just be your body adjusting to not having the hormones in your body anymore. It could take a while to get back to normal. Not sure what the doctor is talking about with your uterus being stuck down, it may be a good idea to call and ASK him.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:37 PM on Nov. 26, 2012