Hey you military mamas who are overseas living on a base

Do you know which companies will ship to APOs? My ds and dil live on an AF base in Japan. I want to send some gift cards for places like Amazon but Ive had trouble in the past with online orders being shipped to the base. Is any one a pro at this and can give me some tips? Thanks

Nimue930

Asked by Nimue930 at 11:54 PM on Nov. 24, 2012 in Shopping

• AF4life is stationed in Japan. You should send her a pm, I'm sure she'd love to help you.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:01 AM on Nov. 25, 2012

• Is buying gift cards locally, and mailing them yourself, OR buying the online cards but having them mailed to you, then mailing them to her yourself, an option? So you don't have to worry about who will/won't and whether or not they'll get there?
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 11:09 AM on Nov. 25, 2012

• I can get the cards to them, but if the company wont ship to an APO then the card is usekess for them. I want them to be able to pick out what they want as Ive never ben totheir house to have any idea what they need....
    Nimue930

Comment by Nimue930 (original poster) at 11:35 AM on Nov. 25, 2012