How often does your teen get their hair cut?

madmueller

Asked by madmueller at 12:12 AM on Nov. 25, 2012 in Teens (13-17)

• every like 5 - 6 months for my daughter and whenever my son starts to look shaggie, I cut his hair...
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 8:18 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• I used to cut my sons' hair whenever they wanted. I tried to stay with the latest trends in hair cutting and would let them choose their hairdos - within reason, of course. I cut mohawks, spikes, and tails. I dislike really messy hair styles and hair in the eyes. Otherwise, I would allow them to choose how and when to get hair cut - especially teens.
    gram1014

Answer by gram1014 at 8:35 AM on Nov. 25, 2012

• I know I hate when they look like sheepdogs! But I never stood in the way of the various hair styles over the years. You seem pretty flexible too, so I guess you just have to hope the Justin Bieber look will fade away into something that allows you to see their eyes again. lol :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:36 AM on Nov. 25, 2012

• Whenever they ask. My 15 yo likes his hair cut very short, so he goes about every 6 weeks. My 13 yo has never asked me for a haircut. I would wait until he did and let him wear his hair as he likes, but my ex makes him get a haircut - I hate that. :( But not much I can really do until he is willing to stand up to his dad and tell him no.

Answer by missanc at 11:43 AM on Nov. 25, 2012

• She gets her hair trimmed every two weeks.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 8:30 AM on Nov. 27, 2012