woohoo i embrase my differences. do you? lol

how many sides are there to you?

I ask because. . .*sigh* lol

i have a major temper. and can be stuck like that for a long time.
I am very random. I say random things, do random things. sing random things. .etc
I have a very nurturing side. I can click into 'mommy' in seconds. (what i mean is, i'm always a mother to our kids. but if i'm in the middle of doing something with someone else, and soemthing happens mom-mode kicks in and i try to help fix)
I am very lazy. I totally comeout and say it. I hate to clean. pisses me off lol
I get weird bursts of energy, and can be the total opposite as /\.

I don't think that there is anything mentally 'wrong' with me, I just feel that I am "random" and feel strange. lol

anyone else like that?? haha or am i one in a mil?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol you made me laugh i am very random also
    i clean when im upset or pissed
    I like unique things that nobody else has (hence why i spend too much money on things lol)
    and i have seasonal depression
    Anonymous

• I am very much like you. I dont have any mental illnesses either, but I change my mind and my mood sometimes at some of the most spur-of-the-moment times.
    ErthbndMisft

Answer by ErthbndMisft at 3:53 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I'm a few hundred different gals in one :) I embrace it too. I am totally nuts (by birthright, and I love it).
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 3:55 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i have a temper too and im pretty random. im stubborn and im forgetful. i have a short attention span unless im really interested. im a big kid. i wear my heart on my sleeve so it doesnt take much to hurt my feelings. i can be your best friend or your worst enemy. BUT I LOVE ME! :D
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:02 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• im very much random too. it drives my husband to laughs & tears. its nice to know im not alone haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 4:05 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• omg.... ur my twin!!! this is me 100% :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:38 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• its nice to know that i'm not so alone out there. its really discouraging to get weird looks out in public when you decide to start rockin out with your air guitar with your kids. lol

I did almost get pulled over once for dancing in my truck. we were at a stop light, and the cop didn't like it. he followed me for a while. musta thought i was drinkin. . or on something!!! lol
    Anonymous