leaking

my boobies are leaking i am only 5 months pregnant is this normal and what do i do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• mine were like that with my first pregnancy.. try not to mess with them too much cuz it just makes it leak worse.. i was 16 when i was first preg & i thought it was funny to shoot people so i had to buy the bra pads cuz they started leaking so bad
    meagan1088

Answer by meagan1088 at 4:17 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I started leaking around then with my first! I thought I was crazy but my dr said it was normal. It wasn't too bad and my bra had a little padding in it so I just had to wash my bra's more often.
    Winter711

Answer by Winter711 at 4:18 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• this is my first i'm 16 and i'm 17 weeks 2 days i've been leaking for about a month now it's normal just don't play with them to much lol i found out i was leaking cause my boyfriend poked my boob and it soaked my bra... lansahno or how ever you spell it are good breast pads if you end up needing them
    scared_mommy16

Answer by scared_mommy16 at 4:29 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Its called colostrum its normal its what your baby eats before your milk comes in. I would leak if I laid on my side and my boobs would get squooshed with my other arm. Just wear a nursing pad or you can take a panty liner and cut it in half and put it in your bra. Thats what I do now Im nursing, 2 dollars for 30 days of liners instead of 7 dollars every week in nursing pads, they also itch less because there made to be around the sensitive of the vagina. GL
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 4:54 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• yeah! I asked my dr about that, and he said "thats what those things are for" lol. Iwas leaking at that point too. It doesnt get better. sorry to say. They'll start leaking more as you get further along.It wont hurt to buy those BF pads to put in your bra. Thats what I had to do!
    Anonymous

• go buy breast feeding pads and wear them. johnson and johnson is my fav. pick. gl..and yes, it is normal!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 6:12 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I also started leaking around 4 and a half mos. w/ my 1st son. With my daughter I didn't start leaking until I was about 7 months...With this pregnancy I have not started yet.=P (I am 22wks. 2day.) Don't worry, u will get used to it, it's a pain, but try not to touch them too much.
    Aneq

Answer by Aneq at 7:33 AM on Feb. 12, 2009