Nayda Suleman THOUGHTS????

The tale of Nadya Suleman raises many questions:

Why did her doctor let her have 14 kids?

Why did her parents let her have 14 kids?

Why is she so crazy?

And if Octo-Mom doesn't think that food stamps are funded by taxpayer's money, where does she think they come from? From food stamp trees?

Today brings us this little gem: When Octo-Mom's mom said that there's no way in hell one person can raise 14 kids, Octo-Mom said, "What human on this planet is capable to take care of 14 independently without support from family, from friends, from church? No human is."

Um…exactly!

Octocrackmom also reveals that she is (finally!) done having children. Oh, and she also denies she's had her lips plumped or a nose job.

and this site makes me dislike her a little more.

http://www.thenadyasulemanfamily.com/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Entertainment

• i think people like you need to get a life and stop gossiping about a women you dont know. yes she was crazy for wanting more babies after she had 6. She had IVF done most the time only one or two babies take how was she to know she would end up with 8 till it was to late.
    No her dr probably shouldnt have implanted so many but we dont know her medical history and im sure he has no right to say no you cant have this many kids, her parents cant stop her shes a grown adult you act like they could stop her.
    as for the plastic surgery who really freakin cares if she did or didnt.
    you guys dont want her to be famouse and all that yet everyone wants to talk about her and start spreading things around that may or may not be true.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 4:30 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Sweetie, it is her life and she is not hurting anyone so stop waisting your time and energy on her.
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 4:33 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• This lady just wants attention, didn't you hear when she brought up the family of 18 or 19 kids, that how come they got a president's call and a van and pampers for life and so one. Well she wants the same attention.
    Anonymous

• Personally, I think she is a very self-centered, self-absorbed, media attenton getting whacko. When the state of California is footing the bill for the delivery of these to the tune of anywhere from $500,000 to $1,000,000, giving her food stamps and free medical care in these hard economic times, she needs to face charges in court. Not to mention the taxpayers will be footing the bill to raise all 14 of these little children and give her a FREE education without her EVER having to pay taxes! The Doctor needs to be forced to relinquish his medical license. There is no possible way this woman can nurture, care for and support these children, being a single woman on state assistance and living in an apartment. She's nothing more than an "attention getter", exploiting 14 little lives to get a book deal, media attention and, now, trying to get a movie deal to boot. Ludicrous!
    lakeeriegrandma

Answer by lakeeriegrandma at 12:01 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• hannawill she's hurtin me because it's my money that's funding her food stamps. So people need to get a life and stop talking about her? Well mommy2b04 YOU'RE here answering questions about her even if it's telling others to get a life.
    Anonymous

• my only question is if the doc planted 6 eggs how did she come out with 8 kids? really this is a question me and my dh were wondering. while implanting did 2 xtra eggs drop? did they split. anyone know?
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:15 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Yes its her choice to have as many kids as she wants! The reality is that raising two kids are exspensive imagine 14 to feed. OMG, I have two kids and I'm always buying them food and clothes.
    Nayda has to face reality really soon espeacailly with the bad economy. What happens if her parents were to die, then what the hell is she going to??? I feel bad for those kids. Owell life gose on and I pray those 14 children have a good one.
    star0705

Answer by star0705 at 8:22 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• This lady is entitled to SSI for her new ones because they were born premature, so her total income from SSI will be $8,723.00 a month (childs benefits in Calif are $793.00 a month), so just from SSI alone her yearly income will be $104,606.00, that is a good yearly income that also includes food stamps and all your medical being paid. I think she has a good racket going on myself. As a parent of a disabled child, there is no way that she is going to be able to give all of these children the time and love that they will individually need and that is being selfish to me. Nayda is only looking for money out of this and nothing else. I really feel sorry for her parents but then to, they need to quit helping her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• How can anyone say this woman isn't hurting anyone? Suleman constantly lies, constantly. Unpaid hospital bills, food stamps, welfare, locking her mother in a trunk of a car, feeds her babies like she is slopping hogs, tosses baby bottles into their little caged beds, vile video where she is whippping a grown man dressed in a diaper, in her own home, plastic surgury yet her son still needs to have his lip fixed, announcing where she lives and allowing internet sites to show a floor plan of her home, claiming only one father, oldest son so angry he hits her in the nose with a screw driver, never prepared for the new borns, expected FREE EVERYTHING, flaunts herself on the beach in photo shopped pictures, the list goes on......no, Nayda "Octomom: Suleman isn't hurting anyone, just 14 little lifes. Lets just leave her alone and wait for the tragic 911 call when one of the unsupervised children is hurt.
    deepbluezz

Answer by deepbluezz at 10:07 AM on Jun. 23, 2011