Are you watching Dr. Phil?

Since everyone is still bashing on this mom, i was just wondering if any one is watching the dr. phil special on her...

they are explaining on how she is NOT doing it for money

and prior to these 8 she would have 6 implanted and only 2 survived... and that they DID NOT EXPECT ALL OF THEM TO TAKE....

are you still gonna bash her??

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Asked by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:24 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I *gasp* agree with JuliansMommy.

I understand being irritated with HER, but does that make the children any less innocent? No, it does not. Is your attitude going to help put food on her children's table, give them clothes to wear, and a roof over their head? No, it's not. Be irritated with her all you want, but don't speak badly about the people who ARE interested in helping.

They're innocent babies, for goodness sake.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 5:00 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I watched it, my opinion of her has not changed it still ticks me off that a job-less mother with 6 children living with her parents wanted another baby she can hardly take care of the ones she has now. You should see the house they live in.....HORRIBLE!!
    Anonymous

• How is Dr Phil on so early? I thought it didn't come on until 4, but I guess thats just here in Ca, and I can't wait to watch it, then I will leave you a better answer lol
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:28 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Yawn you are boring.

Anonymous

• she may be jobless now... but they might not always be the case... she is an educated woman with a degree... i think people should bash on the doctors for placing them all in there rather then attacking her just hoping to have one or two more...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:30 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• haute..yea east coast here... it explians a lot... i would watch it regardless of your feelings, it shows both sides of the table
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:31 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• if she wants 20 kids let her have 20. im happy for her
    Anonymous

• if she is jobless and lives with mom and dad in a dump where is she getting the money to do all of her baby conceiving things???

setliff

Answer by setliff at 4:35 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Yes! Thanks though
    Anonymous

• She will always be jobless. She is 33 years old and is a professional student. I know many of them my mother in law is one. She has never worked a day in her life she is 64 years old with 7 Master's Degrees and two PHD 's. She raised her kids on state aid, grants and student loans. She keeps going she cannot afford to pay the 400k she owes back. Nadya is no different. She has not plans to work. She had a job and quit to become a baby factory. She is a worthless human like my mother in law who thinks we owe her and should pay her bills. She has 14 kids she will be hitting up someday. Yeah for the kids.

Anonymous