what bottle do you recomend for a breastfeeding baby

what bottle is recomended for a breastfeeding baby? i need to introduce the bottle to my son because i head back to work in 3weeks. any suggestions would be great we havnt gave him a bottle at all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I liked the Playtex Drop In System with the Natural Latch nipples. I went back and forth between bottle and breast with no issues with that system. (I did have issues early on with the Ventair system...it is a smaller nipple).
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 4:27 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I use Born Free and a friend of mine who BFs also switched because her DD wouldn't take the other bottle but they both like Born Free. They are great too because of the system they use they don't get a lot of gas. I hated Playtex dropins! More than a couple of times the bags popped out and I lost ounces of breastmilk!! way too valuable for that.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 4:47 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I used Dr. Brown when I was still breastfeeding. It is supposed to be more like mothers breast. But who knows. I never had a problem. I also used Avent, and he still breastfed fine
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:04 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I love bornfree bottles. i have also used soothies, she pretty much took anything right from the get go- and i started back to work 5 weeks postpartum.. shes still nursing just fine at 5 months
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 6:21 PM on Feb. 11, 2009