how to spice up sex??? i know.. TMI..

well, the thing is i have only had sex with one man... my husband....... we are a very young couple and have good sex.... but i wanted some tips to spice things up a little.... get out of the routine sex.... i want to do something different for valentines day.... something that will be unforgettable for him, and me!! any advice???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Do something with him that you have never done before. It's hard to suggest specific things without knowing what you currently do or don't do. PM me if u wish.
    JustAMom2008

Answer by JustAMom2008 at 4:34 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I have some ideas but I dont want to get into trouble or have my account suspended. If you PM me I can give you more suggestions! However, you could try lots of four play, like give him a massage naked first on his back, and then his legs and calves and feet, then have him flip over and do his chest belly legs and then well, you know. Or do a stip club at home for him to some sexy song.. Good luck! Happy valentines day!
    Anonymous

• Chains and whips baby! Just kidding LOL

I read somewhere, [it may not be true] that men love long-lasting sex. If you're not ready to go all out and tie him up or give him a lap dance, I love doing the blindfolding thing. That way, you don't feel watched and you don't feel like you have to watch him ... switch up positions alot during sex, you'll find some new moves along the way. Try it in the pitch dark, or in the kitchen. Have sex in weird places, or dress up ... there's so many ideas. Pick up a Cosmo Magazine, there's always a huge article written by lots of guys explaining what they like :)
    lilmizzie27

Answer by lilmizzie27 at 8:21 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• get an outfit. something that u feel comfortable and sexy in. add some color to ur sex life, lol. red, green, blue, whatever u like. guys love it when we where those little outfits.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• role play night can be fun dress up in a sexy maid, cheerleader, or nurse outfit you can find them at any adult store. also make something specail for dinner eating a nice dinner then being surprised later by your outfit will make his day.
    Anonymous