could I be prego?

Could it be wrong my last period was in sept, I have had unprotected sex on 9 different days, I have not had a period in oct or nov. i have been feeling very tired and had cramps but they have gone, feel like ive been needing to pee alot more than normal, I have taken a test this morning and it came back neg. does this mean theres no chance that i may be pregnant? Note( im 23 and recently married, we werent trying but we do want kids) I was due to start around the 2nd week in Oct and didnt i feel hungry more often but once i eat i feel like i need to throw up, I did wake up at 3am one night throwing up but nothing since that was about two weeks ago. also in the morning i feel like i need to go throw up but nothing comes up?? I took a test yesterday after noon and it was neg oce again.Any advice please

louviere337

Asked by louviere337 at 2:02 PM on Nov. 26, 2012 in Pregnancy

• If you got a negative after all this time,most likely you're not pregnant
    Go get a blood test from the doctor

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:04 PM on Nov. 26, 2012

• Does not sound like you are....

Answer by older at 2:11 PM on Nov. 26, 2012

• Go see your doctor. But a home pregnancy test should only be taken with first morning urine. You may have had a false negative.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:35 PM on Nov. 26, 2012

• Wait 7 days and take the test again. be sure you buy a good brand. No dollar store or $1 tests.
    My test (at 5 weeks prego) was negative. I waited another week and bought a good test and it was positive. So you just never know. It goes off of HCG (pregnancy hormone) levels. If they are low (as in a weak pregnancy) then sometimes its hard to get a positive, thus you would go to your doctor and get a blood test.
    Your body may be wanting to get pregnant and be playing games on you. I know mine has done that. so if in 7 more days you get another negative, head to the dr for a blood test.
    Good luck!
    tinka_pixie

Answer by tinka_pixie at 3:01 PM on Nov. 26, 2012

• I'm assuming when you say "unprotected" you are not on the pill and he wasn't wearing a condom? Because if you are on the pill, you can have these symptoms. I know "unprotected" should be easily interpreted, but I just thought I'd ask
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 3:18 PM on Nov. 26, 2012

• You really should see your doctor. If you are not, in fact, pregnant, there is something wrong and you need to get it checked out.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 3:47 PM on Nov. 26, 2012