Do you have any pictures or momentums left from any past relationships?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• We both have some, but it's not like they hang on the wall or anything. They're packed away in boxes with all our other "old life" stuff. It's not like I'm going to trash my highschool yearbook because a guy I dated signed it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:52 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I did have pictures from past relationships, however I found them to be too distracting and my husband and I always argued over them, so I ended up saying this isn't worth the constant arguments over this, and I threw them away. I haven't looked back on it, that relationship is over with, and I'm married now, it's time to move on and stop dwelling on the past. However if you're having issues saying "good bye" to it, maybe talk to a counselor because there might be some reason as to why you're still holding onto the past. Maybe you didn't have enough closure on that relationship or you're confused about your current one?!? Good luck!
    Anonymous

• agree with first comment.......
    Anonymous

• NO. And I don't believe anyone should. My husband does, and it pisses me off just thinking about it. For some reason he thinks he should keep them because they are "memories" wtfe. -.-;;;
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 5:07 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I agree with the first 2 posters
    Anonymous

• my parents attic i full of them, but I don't go look at them
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:22 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i did but when i moved in with my hubby i left them at my dads house then i eventually threw them all away
    Anonymous

• I kept some, because they were from prom and other high school dances that I went to with him. I actually tossed them about a year ago and I wish I hadn't. My husband didn't care that I had them and they were great memories to have.
    Anonymous

• Oh, DH and I both have things left from past relationships... only in the form of photo albums and scrapbooks. There are still friendships with our ex's parents too. But we've come to terms with the fact that if our history hadn't been what it was, we wouldn't be where we are, nor as happy as we are with eachother!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 5:50 PM on Feb. 11, 2009