What do you think of my kids names ? And what are the names of your kiddo's? How did you come up with them?

My kids names are

Izabella Julianne- I really liked it since I was a kid it was always my favorite name since reading about queen isabella and king ferdinand

Holden Elliott- was inspired by catcher in the rye, liked elliott because i thought it sounded intelligent.

Sawyer- my son who passed away just really liked the name and thought it had a kinda rugged quality to it

rockabell.2009

Asked by rockabell.2009 at 3:14 PM on Nov. 26, 2012 in Baby Names

• James alexander
    Briar naomi
    and this one will prolly be a girl named timber mae
    flowersmama

Answer by flowersmama at 3:40 PM on Nov. 26, 2012

• I am so sorry for your son's loss, My DD's name is Ruby June, my grandma's name was Ruby, and June because we love June Carter Cash, and she was born in the month, my son's name is William Webster, my Mother in law's maiden name and for my father. I think you should name your kids what they "feel" like to you, once again sorry for your loss, but I like the names.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 4:00 PM on Nov. 26, 2012

• I really like the name Isabelle (my oldest would have been Chloe Isabelle if he had been a girl). I really don't like it spelled with a Z. The rest are fine.
    My kids are Jacob Cole and Kyle Bradley. We picked them because we liked them.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:11 PM on Nov. 26, 2012

• Benjamin Gabriel and Kaylie Alexandria, Ben was the only boy name my DH and I both could agree on and Gabriel was DH's late uncles name and a name I'd had picked out 10 years earlier for my future son. We also discussed Benjamin Alexander, but his intials would have been BAG. Kaylie was a name my DH became obsessed with or something, he wouldn't compromise and we just used the feminine version of Alexander since we both liked it.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 5:18 PM on Nov. 26, 2012

• I think your girl's name is a mouthful and I'm not a fan of the spelling. The others are fine though.

I have Aaron. I liked it because it's *normal* without being beaten to death.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 5:18 PM on Nov. 26, 2012

• I really love the names you have for your boys but I'm not crazy about your daughter's name. I just think Isabella and all it's variations are over done.

My children are:

Schylar Celeste- I named her this 20 years ago before all the 'skylers' came along. I heard it on a Soap Opera and though Celeste was pretty with the 'sky' part of her name.

Avalon Brittny- she's named after the Island in the legend of King Arthur. My husband decided on Brittny because I couldn't find anything I liked for a middle name.

Owen Matthew- He's named after a Knight in the legend of King Arthur although in there it's spelled Owain. Matthew is my brother's name and I thought it sounded good with Owen.

Chase Riley- I was sure I was having a girl but found out a week before I had him that it was a boy, so I had to hurry and find something. I was going to use Riley Chase but the majority of Riley's are now girls, so I just switched it.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 5:19 PM on Nov. 26, 2012

• I like your children's name and the way Izabella is spelled differently

My son is Isa or also spelled Issa, but I spell it Essa. Its arabic name for Jesus
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 7:26 PM on Nov. 26, 2012

• I like all of your kids names except Izabella. My DD's name is Scarlett Abigail. I've loved that name since I was in high school and always said I would name my first daughter that.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:12 PM on Nov. 26, 2012

poptart0325

• Sorry about your loss of Sawyer. I LOVE that name. I also like the other names too, even Izabella spelled with a "z".

My son is Tyler.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:54 PM on Nov. 26, 2012