What do you think of my kids names ? And what are the names of your kiddo's? How did you come up with them?

My kids names are

Izabella Julianne- I really liked it since I was a kid it was always my favorite name since reading about queen isabella and king ferdinand

Holden Elliott- was inspired by catcher in the rye, liked elliott because i thought it sounded intelligent.

Sawyer- my son who passed away just really liked the name and thought it had a kinda rugged quality to it

rockabell.2009

Asked by rockabell.2009 at 3:14 PM on Nov. 26, 2012 in Baby Names

• I like your children's names! My daughter is Victoria Lynn
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 9:59 PM on Nov. 26, 2012

• Very pretty all of them (even the spelling) ;-)
    My son is Shaymus David Patrick, we spelled it differntly from the traditional spelling, because, well Americans can be idiots. My husband picked it after we watched the remake of The Omen. The little boy who plays Damien is named Seamus David Patrick O'Flannery. When I saw it I said "Whoo now that's Irish!" My husband LOVED it and decalred it would be the name of our (at the time unconcieved) son, minus the O'Flannery part. I thought he was kidding. He was not. But I do love the name.
    LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 10:56 PM on Nov. 26, 2012

• I like them :) Mine are Aurora Jade, Riley Nichole, Rowan Joseph(Joseph after DH), and Lucas Aiden. With Aurora, it was the only name we could compromise on. Riley was easy, for the first name at least- I saw it in a magazine, spelled Rylee(but I don't like "misspelled" names lol). Rowan was nearly Joaquin, but we finally settled on Rowan, since it fit better with everyone else's names. Lucas did not have a name until the day after he was born. We just could not decide with him. Asher was a contender, and I almost picked Aiden as his first name- I was standing over the table, staring at the paper, and *almost* wrote it, but in the end, chose Lucas, because it was DH's favorite.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:28 PM on Nov. 27, 2012