What do you think of my kids names ? And what are the names of your kiddo's? How did you come up with them?

My kids names are

Izabella Julianne- I really liked it since I was a kid it was always my favorite name since reading about queen isabella and king ferdinand

Holden Elliott- was inspired by catcher in the rye, liked elliott because i thought it sounded intelligent.

Sawyer- my son who passed away just really liked the name and thought it had a kinda rugged quality to it

rockabell.2009

Asked by rockabell.2009 at 3:14 PM on Nov. 26, 2012 in Baby Names

• First one, NO. Substituting a Z for an S is trashy.

Holden Elliot - LOVE.

Sawyer - LOVE. And I'm sorry for your loss.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 3:15 PM on Nov. 26, 2012

• Loved all three, sorry for the loss of Sawyer, it is a rugged manly name....

Answer by older at 3:19 PM on Nov. 26, 2012

• Most of ours are adopted. We didn't choose their names.
    Paul, Oliver, Taylor, Nik, Makensie, Matthew, Dom, Kristoph, James, Sebastian, Danny, Zoe, Ira, Corbin, Callum, Kellin, Asher.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 3:19 PM on Nov. 26, 2012

• I love the name Holden. If my kids weren't mixed, we would have gone with something similar. So sorry for your loss.

My kids are Nicholas Mateo, came up with it at the last minute. DH really loved the name Mateo and I did not... so I allowed it for a middle name. I've never known an ugly Nick so I figured it was a good name lol. My 2nd son is Gabriel Alexander. I knew I would have a Gabriel. I just sensed it, as crazy as it sounds. Alexander for no reason other than it's a good name IMO and DH wouldn't let me use Alejandro or Javier because he thought those names were terrible.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:22 PM on Nov. 26, 2012

• None of my kids were named after anyone or for any particular reason:

Lacey
    Meghan
    Tiffany (Tiffany was not even on my list but my husband wanted a chance to name a babe and that's what he picked)
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 3:16 PM on Nov. 26, 2012

• Love em
    My baby daughter that passed was named Caitlin

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:17 PM on Nov. 26, 2012

• I'm not fond of the "z" in Izabella but, other than that, I love their names.

My ex husband actually picked my oldest DD's name: Eliza (he had a crush on Eliza Dusku) & I love all things British so, it worked.
    We were set to name my 2nd DD Fiona but, we asked Eliza what her baby sis should be named & she said Gigi. So, we decided to go with the initials G.G. & gave her another name we liked: Gemma.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 3:24 PM on Nov. 26, 2012

• My children told me their names while still unborn. I can not explain it.
    I like the names you chose
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:25 PM on Nov. 26, 2012

• Lily, Savannah & Taylor
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:32 PM on Nov. 26, 2012

• James alexander
    Briar naomi
    and this one will prolly be a girl named timber mae
    flowersmama

Answer by flowersmama at 3:40 PM on Nov. 26, 2012