Were you disappointed with your baby's gender?

Just curious....

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 4:50 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No way, I thought that we were having a girl, but I was soooo happy that it was a boy. I couldnt imagine life without him.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 4:51 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• in the beginning yes... i wanted a girl so so so so bad... but now i wouldnt change him for the world!! still want a girl tho :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:52 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• honestly, I was ecstatic that I had a girl. I was secretly hoping but deep down as long as it was healthy I didn't care. But i did want a girl and Im glad I did. shes my perfect lil peanut. My whole world.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 5:00 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• In the beginning yes. I was sure my 2nd was a boy. It took me about 2 or 3 days to get used to the idea of having 2 girls. Now I think about it and I am so glad beyond belief she was a girl! I still want a boy eventually, but right now I am totally satisfied with my girls.
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 5:01 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Yes, for a short time. Fourteen years after I had my second baby, a boy, I found out I was pregnant. We already had a girl and a boy, but for some reason, my husband & I had our hearts set on another girl. When we found out we were gonna have a boy, I was somewhat disappointed at first, but that quickly past when some test results came back positive for a chromosomal defect, which would more than likely take his life before he was even born. At that moment, all I wanted was for my little boy to be healthy and I never gave it another thought. Long story short, he was born full term, 100% healthy, and 12 months later, we had a little girl!

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 5:05 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i really really wanted a girl, and yes i was disappointed, but i got over it, my son is such a delight! im an actually trying to TTC a girl next month, and if i get another boy at least i did all i could!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:13 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• We had 3 girls, no boys. You would think I'd be a little disappointed somewhere that we didn't have a boy, but I'm not. I don't know why, but I never really wanted one.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 5:14 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• no but this pregnancy looks like a girl and it'll be our 3rd...the hubby is devastated... so I am sad for him--- this is our last baby either way
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 5:20 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I was disappointed with our third baby's gender...for about 5 mins. Then I was alright with it.
    We knew it was our last child and really hoped for a girl...got a third son.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 5:43 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• personly this is the third time for us. we lost our first born. he was a boy. an this time i really wanted a boy. but it is a girl. so yes i am kinda made. i thick i wanted a boy to replace the one i lost. wich still hurts to this day,after6 years.
    ZAGARIPRUSS

Answer by ZAGARIPRUSS at 5:55 PM on Feb. 11, 2009