What kind of convertible car seat do you have?

I'm looking for a new car seat for my DD and was wanting something with really good safety ratings. I like the Sunshine Kids Radian 80, and the Britax Marathon in Hannah. (But, I totally open to any brand or kind as long as it's a good one!)Which one do you all have for your LO's and what do you like/dislike about them? Thanks!!

MacyKaysMommy

Asked by MacyKaysMommy at 4:54 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I dont know the name of the one I have, but it was the cheapest one at walmart.com that was girly. I love it...its very safe, but I am looking to get another one for my other car.
    Anonymous

• The Britax brand carseats are actually the same as the Fisher Price was that is sold at Target. They are made by the same company. We have the Fisher Price one and it's wonderful. It has some of the highest safety ratings. It wasn't as expensive either. We also have the Britax carseat in our other truck. We love it.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 5:00 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I have a Cosco Scenera, and plan on getting a True Fit for our second car.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 5:32 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• We have the Britax Marathon and LOVE IT!! My daughter is so comfy in it and it's easy to put in and take out, if needed, and the straps never tangle or twist!!
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 8:19 PM on Feb. 11, 2009