extra weight watchers points???

i was told that you get more points for weight watchers when you exercise...but how do you figure out how many points? or how long do you have to exercise before you get points?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I THINK it's like an additional 5 points..
    Anonymous

• no its a bit confusing.... they give you this scale and you figure out how many points by the time you did it and how light or heavy you exercised, and then once you use all your daily points you can use those and not dip into your weekly points
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:15 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I know this wasn't really your question but when I did weight watchers most of the people didn't use the exercise points....eating more to make up for what you burned kind of defeats the purpose.
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 5:34 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• For every 100 calories you burn you earn 1 extra point. Of this, I am sure...I've been on and of the plan forever. It is a great plan...if you stick to it =)
    good2me

Answer by good2me at 6:04 PM on Feb. 11, 2009