What do you like most about yourself, personality wise and appearance wise?

hatagaj

Asked by hatagaj at 7:17 PM on Nov. 26, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Hmm, maybe that I am strong, not a weak minded woman, and I love to laugh so I guess a good sense of humor. Looks wise, Idk, probably my eyes. Not because they are extrememly beautiful but because they are my dad's eyes and my grandmothers eyes and it's like having that piece of them in me:)
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 3:46 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• I like my hair. In terms of personality I think I am pretty good natured.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 7:37 PM on Nov. 26, 2012

• Personality... I think I'm great at being tactful. I might tell you that you suck, but I'll do it in a nice enough way. Looks wise, my eyes. I have really dark blue eyes that get even darker when I'm mad...and that's when I'm at my prettiest.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:23 PM on Nov. 26, 2012

• Appearance would probably be my eyes & my smile. Personality would be my easy going nature. I feel a lot of people come to me to talk about their problems b/c I actually listen w/out judging.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:55 PM on Nov. 26, 2012

• I'm snarky but I look so innocent!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:01 PM on Nov. 26, 2012

• I like my smile and making others smile or laugh. I have always been a happy-go-lucky person, and I think that is the best quality about myself.

smiles551

Answer by smiles551 at 12:26 PM on Nov. 27, 2012

• Today, it's kinda hard for me to find anything to like about myself (yes, I know, I have depression and I am working on it). Normally though, I love my eyes. They are a pale blue with a dark blue/black ring around it. As far as my personality, I like the fact that I am extremely accepting. Whether it be challenges of life or things people think will shock me, I can usually find a way to accept whatever it is and work past it (except this nasty depression that is).
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:47 AM on Dec. 1, 2012

• my hair, and my loyalty and the fact that I'm easily amused ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:48 PM on Nov. 26, 2012

• i love my personality because im carefree, nonjudgemental , as far as appearance i love my big eyes , hair and clear skin
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 7:51 PM on Nov. 29, 2012

• @spiritguide There is always something to like about yourself even on those days when it's hard. When I feel like that I like to get a little reassurance from people that love me, just as I would reassure them when they are down.
    hatagaj

Comment by hatagaj (original poster) at 8:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2012