wow

I was reading and i didnt know so many moms smoke pot out here! I always kinda feel bad for hittin the bong lol.
So here is my question- How many of you mothers smoke? Drink? eat pills?
And if you dont, how do your hold yourself back? Or do you even have a urge?
My husband somkes pot everyday and sometimes ill take a hit but I feel bad for doing it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh man, I pop my thyroid pills like they are going out of style. I thrive off of a good old fashioned hormone pill. lol..

Okay seriously...I don't do drugs, unless I need them. I use to do all of that when I was younger and experimental and really, the only thing I've had the urge to take is a Lortab or something...but It doesn't bother me at all. I don't need any of it.
    Anonymous

• i drink, im starting to TTC again (CD1) so im not going to drink anymore but smoking pot give me panic attacks... i've never been one for hardcore drugs but i have dabbled, i've tried cocaine and exstacy... neither of them had an effect on me. my husband smokes pot almost every day though and i dont care
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:10 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I don't smoke pot, I did in high school, but it was never really my thing. I have a glass of wine on ocassion, but I don't drink to the point where I get drunk. I do smoke cigarettes though. Other than that, i really dont have the urge on anything else. I wouldnt feel bad for doing it with your hubby, just make sure its not around the kids.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:10 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I would looove to have a cigarette, but I'm pregnant so noway, and plus I promised my husb I wouldn't smoke cigs ever again.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 5:14 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I grew up with my Dad smoking pot with me on his lap. When I was 8 I asked him to stop smoking pot because I really didn't like it. His answer was I love you but not that much. I would never do any sort of drugs because of that. And I hope that you and your husband are not putting your children through what I went through. That is no kind of child hood. You should feel guilty!

Anonymous

• I don't even take tylenol unless I really have to! Doing drugs is for those who can't accept reality. Yes I have done it back in HS but I was too stupid to know what I was doing. I learned quick!
    Anonymous

• I drink every now and then. I don't do anything illegal because I will not risk leaving my kids without a mom. They mean the world to me and that's how I fight my urges. My kids are my willpower!
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 5:16 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i never even tried drugs. no alcohol either, ever.

i smoke though and i hate it. i quit for almost 3 years and then started again. i think ima quit again though. im tired of going outside on the balcony and then brush my teeth, hands and mouth like there is no tomorrow. i would hat it if my daughter would have to smell any smoke.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:25 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I dont smoke, anything and never have. Never will, have no urge to do so.
    I drink like once a year, maybe twice. No desire to do more than that really.

Only pills I "pop" are vitamins and occasional sinus/allergy or tylenols.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 5:44 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I use to snort and pop all kinds of pills, loved smoking pot and cigs, and i drank a lot BUT havent touched anything since the day i found out i was pregnant, my DD is now 16 months old and i still havent done it, and i wont because its not a motherly thing to do, your supposed to set examples for your children and if you get caught your kids will be taken away, not a risk im willing to take!
    Anonymous