What kind of cell phone do you have and do you like it?

Ashley53

Asked by Ashley53 at 5:06 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i have the LG NV and i like it, i had a sidekick and i LOVED it but i switched from tmobile to verizon :[
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:07 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I have a Samsung Juke and I love it. Everyone else hates it when they look at it. =)

I kind of want a folding Blackberry though. Just because the "no butt dialing" commercial kills me.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 5:13 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I have a tmobile sidekick slide and I absolutely hate it! I want a blackberry pearl
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 5:13 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I have a samsung slider phone, its cute but I'm getting bored of it lol
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 5:15 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i have a motorola flip that we got for free with the contract with verizon. its great. ive dropped like a hundred times and it still works great!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 5:19 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i have an iphone and we have a love/hate relationship.
    bxbsmommy

Answer by bxbsmommy at 5:27 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I have the Pink Bkackberry Curve and i love it!
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 5:32 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I have a blitz . The first time I saw it I thought it was so ugly. It's square, but when you slide the keyboard out it rectangular. I love it!
    good2me

Answer by good2me at 6:01 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Motorolla through Verizon.
    It is just a basic phone with a camera.
    I barely use my cell phone so it is perfect for me. I only use it to find my hubby in the store if we separate, to call home, or to have on me in case of an emergency.

Hubby just got a new phone and it is awesome! It's a brand new LG just put out by Verizon that has touch screen features and opens up for a texting keyboard. I want to get one now that I have tried his! I swore that I would never text, but I've been having fun using his phone to text and I love it....LOL!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:16 AM on Feb. 12, 2009