heres a doozie.

When i got pregnant wiht my LO i knew it! somehow i just knew even though the test said neg. i have ahd unprotected sex twice since the beginning of january...i got my jan period but it was really short...and now my boobs feel bigger and softer and i keep getting twinges where my c section scar is, like little cramps...i know i know wait to test just asking opinions...i know there is always a possibility if you have sex...just lookin for real life opinions

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes I knew with both my girls I was pregnant before a pregnancy test would have been positive
    kirstensmommie

Answer by kirstensmommie at 5:23 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• yeah me too. I felt the lil twinges.It was starting to make me think sum-n else was goin on tho lol!But I knew...
    Anonymous

• anyone thin k the twinges could be a sign?
    Anonymous

• I totally think you could be. I knew for sure for sure with my son right after I got pregnant and was confirmed with a doctor before I was even late. You will be able to test soon, but in the mean time take good care of yourself because your instincts may be right!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 11:09 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i was a week away from being late with my daughter and just decided to pee on a stick because i completly knew, it was postitive. With this baby I also just knew right away and wasn't thinking and tested two weeks before my period was due and got a negative...but i was sure I was. Sure enough, tested again closer to my period and ta-da! I was :) Sometimes mommy's just know. Good luck!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 12:13 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Test?????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:37 AM on Feb. 12, 2009