15 weeks along and huge belly?

I'm 15 weeks along and my belly is already quite huge. Is this normal?

PregnantAlice

Asked by PregnantAlice at 5:34 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• everyone is different some babies show before others and if this a second or third you will show a lot sooner then you did with your first
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 5:36 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Are you a big person???

Or are you a tiny person???

I am an average person and I did not start showing until I was 5 months pregant.

Anonymous

• It's my first baby. I'm not really a tiny person. Check out my belly pic on my page.
    X
    PregnantAlice

Answer by PregnantAlice at 5:41 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i'm a tiny person and I started showing early. I didnt think nothin of it until someone asked was I having twins! It kinda hurt my feelings, but whatevr people are going to hate on you.Especially if someone you hang around is pre. too!
    Anonymous

• i'm 17 weeks 2 days and my belly is huge lol go check out my pics and you'll see what i 'm talkin about :]
    scared_mommy16

Answer by scared_mommy16 at 5:44 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I am 15 weeks along too! I weigh 135-140 and I am already showing too! I used to be in small maternity jeans and now I'm in medium. This is my 2nd baby so I'm told that it's already been stretched out before, but I too am showing early!
    Anonymous