Can you believe this?

Another Obama lie.
Bill Lynn, the former top Raytheon lobbyist tapped to become deputy secretary of defense.
http://washingtonindependent.com/29921/bill-lynn-will-get-his-vote-this-afternoon
Who is loving Obama's Transparency? That Obama, he sure is a man of his word, isn't he?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yet another Lobbyists joins the ranks. Can we believe a thing this man says?
    Anonymous

• I love Obama-lies and all:)
    Anonymous

• Get over this crap! I can't believe you all fall for those stupid Pre-Election promises anyway. I told you, nothing was going to change. However, it is not Obama's fault, he really doesn't have the sole power that you all are giving him the credit for. Geez.....
    Anonymous

• eye rolling

Anonymous

• Not surprised. Some People fell for his lies to get elected about HOPE and CHANGE.... Not me.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 5:51 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• check the lie-o-meter vs the promise-o-meter
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 6:00 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• We told ya so.....oh and yet still so early.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 6:05 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Mr. Obama obviously feels that he is above remaining true to his word and that any means justifies an end.
    I think he may have an actual personality disorder.
    Oh, and he lies ,too.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 6:15 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• The one that stopped me cold was: the new deputy Attorney General of the United States is a senior partner in a law firm. No problem. ... but his firm is representing several of the Yemeni inmates at Guantanamo Bay, for the bombing of the USS Cole, I think. ... My son is merely an attorney who works for a law firm - he gets a salary and has no financial interest in any of the cases being handled by the firm - and HE has to be careful about conflict of interest. So how can this man be put into such an official position with such a huge conflict of interest? ... Or does conflict of interest only apply to conservatives??
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 6:27 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Less than a month in office and the ugly truth rears its head.

Some of us tried to TELL you the TRUTH.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 6:43 PM on Feb. 11, 2009