Montana?

Does anybody live in Montana here? Do you love it?
My husband might be getting relocated there, unfortunately we do not know exactly where in Montana.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hi there - I don't live in Montana, but I live in north Idaho. I've been to western Montana before, and it's gloriously beautiful. By far, the most beautiful place I have ever seen. My best friend is from northwestern Montana. There's not much outside of the larger cities, so if you like mountainous country living, Montana is the place to be. A River Runs Through It, Chronicles of Narnia, Hidalgo, The Horse Whisperer, The Patriot, Forrest Gump, Far and Away, and tons of other great movies have been filmed there. I think the best representation of Montana is presented in A River Runs Through It - yes, pretty much all of western Montana looks like that. No, people really don't have sex with sheep (I thought that too). I hope if you guys get transferred there, it's western Montana, as eastern Montana looks like Nebraska - all flat and nothing but fields.
    mrsflorea

Answer by mrsflorea at 10:56 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I live in Sidney, Montana....about as eastern as it gets....it's way different than Western Montana but still very beautiful!!! Where is he getting transfered to??
    dani_schu

Answer by dani_schu at 3:15 PM on Feb. 25, 2009