Stomach bug?

We went to dinner at about 6pm, my son had Alfredo pasta. We came home, all was normal, then right at bedtime about 9pm he started complaining that his throat hurt and he needed to spit. He pulls things like this a lot at bedtime plus he was acting fine, still wanting to jump around and play, only stopping to say his throat hurt when I told him to lay down. I kept askimg why his throat hirt and he kept telling me "too much pasta". He finally calmed down for a few minutes, then sat right up and puked everywhere. I put him in the tub while I cleaned up and he was playing away in the tub. I asked him if anything hurt, he said no. We say on the couch for a hit, I kept asking, he kept saying no. He was drowsy but by then it was 11pm and he hadn't napped so I know he was tired. He asked for something to eat, them changed his mind and wanted tea, as soon as I got up to makeep it he puked. Then he wanted to go to bed and is now asleep. Does this sound like a stomach virus? Last time he had one he was puking every 15 ,mins and was just s8ck as a dog. This time it seems a bit...different. Should I keep him home from school tomorrow, just in case?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Nov. 28, 2012 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Sorry for typos. Using touch screen plus I'm tired.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:30 AM on Nov. 28, 2012

• it could be a virus.dd and i had one not too long ago where we felt fine, but it would hit sudden and fast and we would be sick. for both of us it was a 24 hour bug (thank goodness). I hope that that is all is is for your little guy. just make sure he gets lots of fluids so he does not dehydrate and call the doc if he gets worse. good luck mama!
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:16 AM on Nov. 28, 2012

• Yes, I would keep him home, if you are able to.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 10:23 AM on Nov. 30, 2012