good v-day dinner

whats something i can make for my fiance for dinner tomorrow for our v-day celebrations..i also wanna make homemade cheesecake...any recipes

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Right at the top of my head get some Philadelhia cream cheese and it has a recipe for cheese cake I tried it and it came out sooo delicious...eating

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 6:21 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• We are making seafood paella for dinner and sharing it with his mom, dad and grandma ( you cant have love without family, and the day is about love, plus, the romance dosent start until the baby goes to bed anyways.). For dessert I was going to make chocolate zaboglione over amerreto strawberries, but mom wanted to chip in and make something so I will have to save that recipe for another time. I found the recipes on food network, the paella is from Emerill and the dessert is from Giada Delorintas, both were listed under the esy level for cooking, just use the search bar on the first page to type in the recipe you want to find, it is a great site
    MsMESSx2

Answer by MsMESSx2 at 7:57 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I am making Fettuccini Alfredo with grilled chicken, garlic bread, and then an apple crisp for dessert. It's my hunny's favorite!!! Don't forget the wine.
    PrincessDi106

Answer by PrincessDi106 at 5:26 PM on Feb. 12, 2009