Who thinks the Doc that IVFed Octo-Mom, should pay for the upbringing of the little babies as well as the hospital bill?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Uh, no. He's not the father. She asked him to do it. What an odd thing for you to even suggest.
    Anonymous

• Nope.
    Anonymous

• Nope he might not be the Dad but he sure didn't mind making a buck on a crazy lady.
    Anonymous

• No. He's not the father.

SHE should be the one to pay for it, but then, as she didn't bother to wait until she was financially stable to have all those kids, I guess it's up to tax payers.
    Anonymous

• no but i think his practice should be looked into. I mean who implants that many embroys knowing she already has 6 kids at home 3 will dissablities. I mean fine if she wanted one more he could have just implanted 2. Why he did 6 im not sure and lucky her 2 eggs split giving her 8. My goodness good luck to her and i truly hope her and her kids can all be happy and healthy.
    Anonymous

• So I guess because he did that and they aren't governed by the "Big Ol Gov", all yall Californians will be footin that bill. I wonder if IVF will be paid for in the social health care system...hmmm???
    Anonymous

• No. While he had questionable ethics and broke some guidelines - they were only guidelines, not rules or laws. Even if he had broken laws, it's not like he grabbed her off the street and forced her to do this. She knew the risks - she'd been through this procedure 4 times before. She was an idiot to assume that since she had never had more than twins, she would never have more than twins. It's like saying "well, I've never been in a car wreck so I guess I never will be in one."

And in case you are wondering - MediCal and the good, hard-working, tax-paying people of California will be paying her million dollar plus hospital bill. That really stinks.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 6:29 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Nope but he should be slapped and so should she.
    Anonymous

• I think that his ethics are definitely in question and he should be investigated.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 6:49 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• No.
    Anonymous