37 weeks and feeling sick to my stomach ? Along with other pain.

Hi I'm 37 weeks pregnant with my 2nd. I got sick 4 weeks ago with a pelvic pain & a horrible cough. I wasn't able to go into the doc. So I went into urgent care, they made me go into the ER right away. Well it was a false alarm, but my son was already in position. Now I'm 37 weeks I still have that cough & a runny/stuffy nose. Nothing seems to be curing it. 3 days ago I was worried because I hadn't felt my son move all day except for at night. The following day he moved more, but it would be spaced between a couple of hrs. Now he's moving about every hour , but as of yesterday I have been having contractions. I haven't been really able to time them because I have a 2yr old that distracts me. I feel it in my lower back & pelvic area. Now today I woke up feeling sick to my stomach & actually vomited. I'm calling my doc 1st thing in the morning. But I would like to know if this is a sign of labor ? I never felt like this with my first pregnancy. What can I do to ease the pain ?

Asked by JenniQui2712 at 11:07 PM on Nov. 28, 2012 in Pregnancy

• Ease your worry, get some rest, and your doctor who has known you thruout your pregnancy will be able to assist you in the morning

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:15 PM on Nov. 28, 2012