37 weeks and feeling sick to my stomach ? Along with other pain.

Hi I'm 37 weeks pregnant with my 2nd. I got sick 4 weeks ago with a pelvic pain & a horrible cough. I wasn't able to go into the doc. So I went into urgent care, they made me go into the ER right away. Well it was a false alarm, but my son was already in position. Now I'm 37 weeks I still have that cough & a runny/stuffy nose. Nothing seems to be curing it. 3 days ago I was worried because I hadn't felt my son move all day except for at night. The following day he moved more, but it would be spaced between a couple of hrs. Now he's moving about every hour , but as of yesterday I have been having contractions. I haven't been really able to time them because I have a 2yr old that distracts me. I feel it in my lower back & pelvic area. Now today I woke up feeling sick to my stomach & actually vomited. I'm calling my doc 1st thing in the morning. But I would like to know if this is a sign of labor ? I never felt like this with my first pregnancy. What can I do to ease the pain ?

JenniQui2712

Asked by JenniQui2712 at 11:07 PM on Nov. 28, 2012 in Pregnancy

• Ease your worry, get some rest, and your doctor who has known you thruout your pregnancy will be able to assist you in the morning
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:15 PM on Nov. 28, 2012