Temper Tandrums with Food?

My 19 Month old Son started a couple months ago. He is a fantastic kid! He is so good! But then when he is either around food or you have fed him lunch/supper whatever. He starts squealing more then screaming. Its like a screech. But he get so upset when we try to wipe his face off and he starts to throw anything we give him on the floor. So when we put him down, He will continue. I have done the ignore thing and take him to another room and walk away. He just follows me and screams louder! And i have tried to look him in the eye and firmly say NO. And he just gets even more mad. And all this is when he is very full. His tummy cant even get more full then it is. And he has had tons. But if he sees there is more on the table after a meal. Or he knows there is more somewhere he gets mad again! Please Help Me! Im not sure what to do now!! Like i said he is great otherwise!!

KendynsMom

Asked by KendynsMom at 2:43 AM on Nov. 29, 2012 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Have him clean up himself and then take over. He is a year and a half, finding his independence is big right now. Does he feed himself? If not have him learn that too. I'm sure he does some so let him take part in the clean up of himself too.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 6:10 AM on Nov. 30, 2012