This is my 2nd pregnancy am i supposed to hurt this bad

ok i just found out a few days ago im pregnant in the e.r i thought i was having kidney stones my back hurts my whole tummy hurts i feel badly bloated. i dont know how many weeks i am yet i will find out next week. is your second pregnancy supposed to be like this? i kinda got spoild with my first.

brittany1983

Asked by brittany1983 at 9:33 AM on Nov. 29, 2012 in Pregnancy

• Id ask for an ultrasound to see why you hurt so bad. I have had mild to moderate cramping but nothing that would cause me to go to the er. Unless there
    flowersmama

Answer by flowersmama at 10:33 AM on Nov. 29, 2012

• Was a problem
    flowersmama

• Gallstones. A simple ultrasound can be done to see if you have them. Did they check your liver enzymes? Were they elevated? Go to an OBGYN & tell them to check your blood work & that you want to be checked for gallstones. It is very common in pregnancy.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:40 AM on Nov. 29, 2012

• I was in EXTREME pain with this baby until recently, now it has slowed a bit. This is my 3rd pregnancy. I had an SCH and then placenta previa (which shouldn't cause pain) and they continually told me I would lose him. Anyway, it has mostly subsided and the issues have resolved but I would also ask for an ultrasound.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 11:09 AM on Nov. 29, 2012

• the e.r said there was no blood in the pee and i kepted asking to see if they had a ultrasound but he kinda blew that out ive been worryed witch my back has gotten mostly better thank god im just worryed about my belly im not pushing out or anything but i feel so bloated and you can really tell that im bloated
    brittany1983

Comment by brittany1983 (original poster) at 11:33 AM on Nov. 29, 2012

• Gallstone pain comes & goes.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:47 PM on Nov. 29, 2012