I'm going back to college....yay lol

For those of you that are currently attending or have gone back to school after having kids, how did you handle the transition? I've been out since 2004 so I'm kinda freaking out lol. I start Jan 10th and am soooo excited and nervous :P

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 2:12 PM on Nov. 29, 2012 in

• I just graduated in may and it was the best decision to go back when I did and now I have a fulltime job and am very happy . it's alot of sacrifice and hard work but it's so worth it in the end. if you have a good support system is important. your children will be very proud of mom when you complete it. congrats and good luck.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 1:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• I had been out for 10 years when I went back for a 2nd degree. I was so scared that I wasn't going to remember things or that I was going to be very out of place. I ended up graduating with a 4.0. You can do this!

Answer by missanc at 3:19 PM on Nov. 29, 2012

• way to goclappingshouting

theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 3:12 PM on Nov. 29, 2012

• lol well...i know it's going to be rough but i really want to get an advanced degree in nursing, i have a 5 year plan and i hope it works out :)
    josiesmommy00

Comment by josiesmommy00 (original poster) at 2:46 PM on Nov. 29, 2012

• Good for you! I so don't envy you though. lol
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 2:44 PM on Nov. 29, 2012

• I will just give you a high five.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:38 PM on Nov. 29, 2012

• It isn't as bad as you think. I go part time now and I love it. I have had a couple of teachers that were younger than me, but other than that it was actually pretty cool being back in school. Juggling school and work and the kids just takes organization. Congrats!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 2:20 PM on Nov. 29, 2012

• thanks! i'm only going part time for now, don't have a full time job, and my oldest is in school, my youngest is 3 and he'll hang with my mom when i'm at school
    josiesmommy00

Comment by josiesmommy00 (original poster) at 2:16 PM on Nov. 29, 2012

• congrats and good luck! I did full time college while in a part time job and my DD was a infant. It was hard at first but it got easier.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:13 PM on Nov. 29, 2012