Does it sound possible? adult content

I had a tubal ligation 2 years ago and this month i have been very tired lots of discharge a little vaginal pain feeling like i have to pee all the time and i actually do. And i was suppose to start my period yesterday and i still haven't.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Nov. 29, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• Not likely... are you actively trying with a tubal?
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 3:21 PM on Nov. 29, 2012

• It's possible, but it's also highly unlikely. If you're concerned, make a visit to your gynecologist.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:46 PM on Nov. 29, 2012

• I have a student whose mother just delivered a healthy baby boy. She didn't realize she was pregnant until she was 5 months along because she had a tubal 4 years ago. She said she kept telling the doctor. "I can't be pregnant, I got fixed!". She was floored! You need to check it out just in case.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 5:17 PM on Nov. 29, 2012

• It's possible. Take a test. No birth control is 100% effective. Tubals are pretty effective though.
    JaLayah

Answer by JaLayah at 8:08 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• Tubal have a failure rate just the same as all other bc, nothing is 100% besides not having any sort of relations.
    ThomJones3

Answer by ThomJones3 at 5:18 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• it wouldnt hurt to take a test!
    futurebabykar

Answer by futurebabykar at 3:04 PM on Dec. 11, 2012