Need encouragement

I'm so sick of hurting, of being broke no matter how hard i try. I was so happy when i first married my ex but then he cheated and worse stuff i couldn't look past. I have tried dating but he turned out abusive. What am i doing wrong? I just want all this pain nd money troubles to stop.

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 4:01 PM on Nov. 29, 2012 in Relationships

• maybe you are jumping into relationships too quickly.. give yourself time to heal..
    mampanda0422

Answer by mampanda0422 at 4:02 PM on Nov. 29, 2012

• I think thats right. After a crappy marriage, I took two years of no male contact at all to heal, and didnt get involved for ten years! Shit relationships take a huge toll on you, and you have to let yourself heal. You cannot use a new relationship to help you heal from an old one. Thats just a disaster. Good luck, mama! Heres a hug (). As far as money goes, no words of wisdom there......
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 4:10 PM on Nov. 29, 2012

• Raise your standards. You don't deserve to be abused or hurt.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:15 PM on Nov. 29, 2012

• Stop and focus on you and noton finding a man. Work on your money situation
    flowersmama

Answer by flowersmama at 4:20 PM on Nov. 29, 2012

• maybe you shouldnt date and take a year or more to be by yourself and find out what you're rally looking or. be happy with yourself before looking for a man for happiness
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:22 PM on Nov. 29, 2012

• I am so sorry you are having a hard time!!!! I think its probably good advice to work on just the money for now.
    theresamarie77

Answer by theresamarie77 at 5:59 PM on Nov. 29, 2012

• You need to get thru what your ex did to you before you can move forward with having a relationship with anyone.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:26 PM on Nov. 29, 2012

• You should give yourself some "me time" - forget about trying to find the "guy" - just realx and enjoy the sights for a little bit. Don't jump in to anything hastily right now you need to take care of you!
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 6:50 PM on Nov. 29, 2012

• Maybe go to a therapist and talk through some of this. Sounds like you have a lot to recover from.
    LostMamma

Answer by LostMamma at 7:28 PM on Nov. 29, 2012

• Concentrate on your personal finances forget about dating for now. Get your life together for now.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 9:55 PM on Nov. 29, 2012