Does anyone use an anti aging system that works?

They are so much money!!! I don't want to spend money on stuff that probably doesn't work!!! Do any of them work?

theresamarie77

Asked by theresamarie77 at 5:47 PM on Nov. 29, 2012 in Beauty & Style

• Like something that's going to make me 25 again? LOL! The only way it works is plastic surgery.. no matter how much you pay for those products.... Once you reach a certain age, it's going to happen... Unless your Asian.... They have great skin.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:53 PM on Nov. 29, 2012

• Sorry, you're.... not your
    m-avi

• and totally stay out of the sun and tanning booths!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:04 PM on Nov. 29, 2012

• Well, I found out something not too long ago - when you have cracked heels and you apply nivea it heals the cracks? So why wouldn't it keep you from wrinkles and ageing?
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 10:14 PM on Nov. 29, 2012

• Yeah, it's called laser.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:46 AM on Nov. 30, 2012

• I use Philosophy Miracle Worker (the pads, cream, eye cream, SPF and spot corrector). I also use Philosophy cleanser, vitamin c powder that I mix in with my cream and 1-2 times a week I use their microdermabrasion kit. I swear by Philosophy products. I've used so many different products over the years (to the point that I should buy stock in Sephora) and Philosophy beats everything I have used hands down. My skin is flawless now. Definitely worth the money!
    Nos4

Answer by Nos4 at 9:30 AM on Nov. 30, 2012

• No. Too expensive. I cannot bring myself to pay that much. I do use Clinque eye cream and night cream. It is pretty affordable.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 7:35 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• No sun, no smoking, no tanning booths, drink at least your weight divided by two in ounces of water (meaning you drink 10 ounces of water for every 20 lbs) and a decent moisturizer from the drug store. You don't need all the other stuff.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:52 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• I have an AMAZING Anti-Aging system that I have been using!! It is AMAZING!!! It is REALLY working...message me!!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 6:06 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• I'm curious too. I don't smoke, drink, don't use tanning booths and always wear sun screen, but those little fine lines under your eyes just show up. There is a Neutragena anti- aging cream I think I want to try. I know my answer doesn't help but I saw other people writing surgery..DUH people.!
    RubyBlue82

Answer by RubyBlue82 at 12:57 PM on Dec. 6, 2012