Cafe Mom Question

So I was a member way back when and there used to be a page where there were articles, stories, and peoples public journals and stuff to scroll through. That was my favorite part. But now its all different and that feature seems to be gone? Am I wrong? How do I find it if not?

LostMamma

Asked by LostMamma at 8:01 PM on Nov. 29, 2012 in About CafeMom

• People can still write journals, however, they have taken away our ability to look at popular journals and other journals in one place. You can still go to people's pages to read their journals, however, since journals are not as visible, not many people are writing journals. There is a journals group however.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:05 PM on Nov. 29, 2012

• What about the news stories and stuff? That really sucks, that was my favorite feature hands down. This may not be the place for me if that feature is gone.
    LostMamma

Comment by LostMamma (original poster) at 8:06 PM on Nov. 29, 2012

• Are you talking about The Stir?

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:16 PM on Nov. 29, 2012