A 14 yr old girl and a 20 yr old guy!!

I know the girl...she is one of my friends. I m 18 and my hubbys 20! she has allready screwed the guy- its her dads friend. and he has no clue whats going on. should i snitch? this guy allready has a baby momma and dont take care of them! please.... what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• have you talked to her about it? thats what i would do first
    Anonymous

• That completely depends on the indeviduals.

I was 14 when I met my (now husband) who was 19 at the time. We are now married with kids and no harm came of it.

If he is manipulating her or taking advantage of her then I would definitely say somehting to the parents.
    Anonymous

• i dont know the guy but i do know he took her virginity after knowing her a week- that tells me something,.yes ive talked about it to her she says she "loves" him
    Anonymous

• In my opinion the parents have a right to know about ANY relationship their 14 year old daughter is in. I personally think the age difference is inappropriate at that age, not to mention illegal.
    Anonymous

• Talk to her first. Let her know he could get into a lot of trouble. They need to wait till she is of age before they persue this relationship any further.
    Anonymous

• Yea if it were my child I would want to know. This is not appropriate at all.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:55 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I would snitch.....at her age she could really get herself into a mess of trouble that she cant handle. She needs some guidance right now so tell her parents secretivly so you can still know what is going on and keep an eye on her from "inside"

Anonymous

• theres more to it tho- my mom and her dad use to date ... they had a bad break up. im not even sure if he would believe me
    Anonymous

• wow 14 yr olds often don't have a mature grip on relationships. If you've talked with her and she feels that it's not a problem then I'd talk to her father.
    I know that there are instances where the relationship is innocent. I dated a guy that was 19 when I was 14. I didn't have sex with him in the year and a bit we were together, even though my mom assumed that would be the only reason a 19 yr old would be interested in a girl so young and impressionable.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 6:57 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• IMO talking to a 14 does no good, they always think they are right and feel grown up despite the fact that they are not. Chances are being involved with a 20 year old is making her feel important and older, so tell her parents and ask them not to reveal you so that you can keep them informed.

Even though it feels like you are telling on her, you are really doing her a favor. I think you know this guy is no good for her and she is still a baby so help your friend even though she may not thank you for it. In the future she may thank you a lot!
    Anonymous