What are you getting your kids for Christmas??

For some reason I can't figure out what to get my son, and I thought kids were easy to shop for! He'll be 6 on Sunday. (So yes he gets DOUBLE spoiled in december!) Ideas? No messy or loud toys please! :)

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 1:18 AM on Nov. 30, 2012 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Video camera for DS (he took a film making class over the summer and I wanted to get something more his size and durable).

DD wants Lego Friends and doll clothes.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:30 AM on Nov. 30, 2012

• DD 4---scooter, dress up stuff and a percussion set.

DD 6--bike, helmet, and getting an art easel set.

Both--legos, there was something else I don't remember b/c it hasn't arrived via UPS yet LOL
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:26 AM on Nov. 30, 2012

• My kids are of the furry kind (they are NOT easy to shop for either, let me tell you) but I have a fave niece and I have no idea what to get her. She's in the 2nd grade, so that is what 7ish? I know she likes princess stuff so I guess it will be something like that ... hard to get clothes for her because she is so tiny! I bought her TODDLER clothes last year!! *deep sigh*
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:34 AM on Nov. 30, 2012

• Books, A big Lego set to build, a board game, a robe (oddly he's wanted one forever), a certificate to a local popular doughnut shop, and a few other odds and ends. Mostly we are done.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 7:09 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• Light uo scooter, jake and neverland pirates ship, little people house, doll and all the accessories.. and a bunch more we have in mind. Including annual pass to Disneyland.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 10:58 PM on Nov. 30, 2012