Why do I feel terrible?

I am very quiet person but don't piss me off...lol it depends what it is...lol
This morning I went to the post office and was waiting inline I was next then there was a lady behind me all of a sudden I hear someone walking in so I glanced over and sure enough it was a customer I turned away did not think nothing of it but then I continued to hear her heels coming closer and closer like she was to going to stop and get in line behind the lady behind me, next thing I know she is at the counter asking for some service it took me a moment to snap and say to my self did she just cut me? Then I looked at the lady behind me and she had this look on her face that's when I said it loudly " DID SHE JUST CUT IN FRONT OF ME"!!! She turned back and said oh I'm sorry I thought you were there just filling out papers...uh! Yeah but while all this happened I felt bad...wtf? She is is a starter to me I never want any one to feel bad my dh gets mad at me bc I am too nice and get stepped on...I just wish I could be this way to people that make me feel bad to just random strangers.
Sorry so long have to vent & share

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Nov. 30, 2012 in Just for Fun

• LOL she is a stranger to me
    Damn correction button
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:03 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• I am nice to people also but people need to learn to be nice to others. Do not feel bad. I am more angry at clerks who see it and do not tell them the end of the line is there.

I have no problem if the walk up and say where is the......... but to be waited on no, sorry.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:07 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• you are way nicer than me, but really- dont feel bad!
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 12:19 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• Well maybe she will think twice before breaking in line again. Good for you.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 12:40 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• Next time you could just let her know what a wonderful spot the Post Office is for a girls day out. That it's so much fun just standing in a line and waiting to see how many people will cut in front.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 1:35 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• Dont feel bad
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 6:20 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• Line breaking is so rude!
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 9:39 PM on Nov. 30, 2012