Do you think ?

some of the mom's on here really dont read the questions they just read like one or two things and then answer

brittany1983

Asked by brittany1983 at 12:08 PM on Nov. 30, 2012 in About CafeMom

• oh yes I do.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:10 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• May be.
    kity-bity

Answer by kity-bity at 12:11 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• I like cookies
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:21 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• I'm guilty of that. On the other hand, I'll see a massive run-on paragraph with a shit ton of bad grammar and misspellings and I'll automatically close out of it.

I have an oatmeal raisin cookie on my desk.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 12:35 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• Yes, I sometimes do that so if anyone wants a correct answer then get to the point & don't blabber on & on.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:38 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• Maybe, sometimes
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 12:57 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• They might but, really, if people would take five seconds to write clearly then we'd have a lot less of that. Wall O' Text is annoying and most people won't wade through all the crap to get to the question.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 1:06 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• Guilty as charged. I sometimes answer the title question and miss other subsequent questions that are in the text box. I hope that doesn't bother anyone. I guess even if it does there isn't much I can do about that. Well, besides reading the whole thing. But sometimes I just don't want to.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:21 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• I do it by accident sometimes. When a paragraph is especially long, sometimes my eyes just seem to skip entire lines. It's not intentional.

Word to anyone who thinks a huge block of text is a good idea - don't. Please. Don't.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:23 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• I do occasionally. Situations in which I am most likely to skip over the question:

1) The question is not so much a question as a novel.
    2) The question is worded so poorly and with so many grammatical, spelling, and punctuation errors that I struggle to understand what is happening. If it takes more brain power to read than the question is worth, I will either skip the question entirely or answer just based on the title question.
    3) The question is a question that has been asked multiple times by the same user. Always the same problem. Always the same solution, they just don't want to accept the advice given and hope that by asking multiple times our answers will magically change.

Bottom line: I don't have time for that shit.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 1:32 PM on Nov. 30, 2012