Do you think ?

some of the mom's on here really dont read the questions they just read like one or two things and then answer

Asked by brittany1983 at 12:08 PM on Nov. 30, 2012 in About CafeMom

• I like cookies

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:21 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• I'm guilty of that. On the other hand, I'll see a massive run-on paragraph with a shit ton of bad grammar and misspellings and I'll automatically close out of it.

I have an oatmeal raisin cookie on my desk.

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 12:35 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• They might but, really, if people would take five seconds to write clearly then we'd have a lot less of that. Wall O' Text is annoying and most people won't wade through all the crap to get to the question.

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 1:06 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• I do occasionally. Situations in which I am most likely to skip over the question:

1) The question is not so much a question as a novel.
    2) The question is worded so poorly and with so many grammatical, spelling, and punctuation errors that I struggle to understand what is happening. If it takes more brain power to read than the question is worth, I will either skip the question entirely or answer just based on the title question.
    3) The question is a question that has been asked multiple times by the same user. Always the same problem. Always the same solution, they just don't want to accept the advice given and hope that by asking multiple times our answers will magically change.

Bottom line: I don't have time for that shit.

Answer by theMOMmission at 1:32 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• oh yes I do.

Answer by Dardenella at 12:10 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• May be.

Answer by kity-bity at 12:11 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• Yes, I sometimes do that so if anyone wants a correct answer then get to the point & don't blabber on & on.

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:38 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• Maybe, sometimes

Answer by booklover545 at 12:57 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• Guilty as charged. I sometimes answer the title question and miss other subsequent questions that are in the text box. I hope that doesn't bother anyone. I guess even if it does there isn't much I can do about that. Well, besides reading the whole thing. But sometimes I just don't want to.

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:21 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• I do it by accident sometimes. When a paragraph is especially long, sometimes my eyes just seem to skip entire lines. It's not intentional.

Word to anyone who thinks a huge block of text is a good idea - don't. Please. Don't.

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:23 PM on Nov. 30, 2012